Cambridge, MA, USA · United States | CORPORATE
About MIT Solve
In the last two years, thanks to its partners, Solve has brokered commitments of over $12 million in funding for Solver teams and entrepreneurs.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Technology Calls (4)
Opportunity: $1.5 million in funding
Solve's 2019 Global Challenges are open for solutions by July 1.
- Circular Economy: How can people create and consume goods that are renewable, repairable, reusable, and recyclable?
- Community-Driven Innovation: How can citizens and communities create and improve social inclusion and shared prosperity?
- Early Childhood Development: How can all children under five develop the critical learning and cognitive skills they need to reach their full potential?
- Healthy Cities: How can urban residents design and live in environments that promote physical and mental health?
- • You can submit your solution to any of the current listed needs
- • Select an individual posting and click on Submit your proposal
- • Check which is our process to bring your proposal to market
Having troubles submitting your solution?